Get an INSTANT EMAIL when New Properties Are Added
Be the first to know when new rental properties are announced byTexting STCHARLESRENT to 22828 Click To Apply Online No Application Fee Pet Policy-Security Deposit-Rent Policy FAQ's at the bottom of this page.
Sunnybrook Town Home with FULL BASEMENT 2 Bedroom in St. Charles Corner of Yale/Droste Near McNair Park
Walking Distance to McNair Park.
SUNNYBROOK TOWN HOMES
Modern with Upgrades Galore!! UPDATED and MODERN TWO-STORY TOWN HOME WITH LARGE BASEMENT, PRIVATE DECK and RESERVED PARKING. Walking distance to McNair Park
The next town homes at Sunnybrook Townhomes are forecast for JULY & AUGUST move-in dates.
Near the CORNER OF YALE/DROSTE Walking distance to McNair Park
For GPS or mapping purposes, use 624 Yale Blvd, St Charles, MO 63301
$1045/mo: Three Year Lease
$1095/mo: Two Year Lease
$1145/mo: One Year Lease
-Large 2 bedroom/1.5 bath
-Full private basement -Newer appliances and Refrigerator -Upgraded wall-to-wall carpeting -Washer/Dryer hook-ups -Ceiling Fans and Six-Panel Doors -Two RESERVED parking spaces just a few steps from your deck -Plenty of Guest Parking
-Renovated kitchen with modernized cabinetry -New energy efficient windows -Private Deck -Minutes from Highway 70 -Walking distance to McNair Park and Lindenwood University -St. Charles Schools
Upgraded and Nicely-appointed Two-Bedroom TOWNHOMES with FULL Basements and Select units with an additonal Bonus room in Finished Basement.
TWO RESERVED PARKING SPACES BEHIND YOUR TOWNHOME.
These units have been totally updated and are spacious with the latest amenities and upgrades.
Brand New Energy-Efficient Windows.
Upgraded Kitchens and Appliances with flooring and other upgrades throughout.
2 BEDROOM Units offered, and 2 BEDROOM Units with Finished Basement BONUS Room.
All units have FULL BASEMENTS WITH WASHER/ELECTRIC DRYER HOOKUP.
SOME UNITS HAVE FINISHED BASEMENTS with BONUS Family Room/Office/Extra Room.
Trash, Sewer, Snow Removal and Lawn Service amenity amount capped at $26/mo.
Resident pays Electric, Gas & Water.
Pet Friendly. Some Restrictions. See FAQ's below for Pet Policy.
Security Deposit equal to one month's rent required.
FRANCIS HOWELL CENTRAL SCHOOLS.
Francis Howell Central High9-122.3mi
Current Availability: Applications for Park Charles Town Homes SUBMITTED THIS WEEK are Forecast for SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER move-in dates for an UNFINISHED basement unit(2 bedroom-$1095) and areForecast for SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER move-in dates for a FINISHED basement unit(+Bonus Room-$1145).
We recommend you watch the video and apply online for free ASAP if you are interested in the future move-in dates indicated above. Call with any questions: 636-262-4473.
Take a Video Tour
Joseph Street Town Homes with FULL BASEMENTS in O'Fallon RECENTLY BUILT NEW with GARAGE.
Joseph Street Town Homes with Garages and Private Patios in O'Fallon. Recently-Built and Gorgeous!!
JUST ANNOUNCED: NEXT AVAILABLE UNIT IS FORECAST FOR AN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER Move-in Date.
USE: 125 Joseph Street, O'Fallon, MO 63366 for GPS or MAPPING. (not actual unit address) Luxury Two-Story Town Homes with Granite Countertops, Modern Appliances, Wood Vinyl-Plank flooring throughout with designer carpeting in bedrooms. Included are a Garage, Full-Basement with washer/dryer hook-ups, and private patios.
Near O'Fallon City Hall area & McGurk's restaurant in O'Fallon.Be among the first to ever live in these gorgeous luxury town homes.
Brand-New Luxury Two-Bedroom Large Townhomes with Full-Basements, Garages, Granite countertops, Hardwood floors & Private Patios with every updgrade imaginable, and much much more are now ready in O'Fallon.
Brand-New Two-Story Townhomes
Granite counter tops in Kitchen and Bathrooms
One-Car Garage with Remotes & Keyless Entry
Washer & Dryer Hookups
Two Bedrooms on second floor with Full-Bath
Enormous amount of closet space with wall-to-wall closets
Hardwood vinyl-plank first floor and carpeted bedrooms
Beautifully appointed Kitchen with granite counter tops
Pet Policy-Security Deposit-Rent Policy and other FAQ's at the bottom of this page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
1. There is no cost to apply. Starting the process and getting approved is absolutely free. After you are approved and you have selected the property of your choice for us to take off the market then you will submit a Deposit to hold it until your move-in and lease paperwork day. THE SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR THE TOWN HOMES AND DUPLEXES WE RENT IS TYPICALLY EQUAL TO ONE MONTH'S RENT. On your move-in day, you will then pay your first month's rent amount, any pet fees, amenity fees, and any other applicable amounts.
2. MONTHLY RENT:Your monthly rent is required to be auto-debited from your bank account. You must have a valid bank account to rent from us. Your auto-debit will occur on the same day every month and you must have sufficient available funds in your account to cover your payment each and every month. Your payment history is critical and we do not tolerate or provide latitude for late pay nor is there any grace period. We are very strict about timely payment and make no exceptions to our enforcement of this. We charge late fees and bank charges if the bank draft doesn't clear and require the payment including the late fees to be paid with a cashier's check or money order immediately.
3. GETTING APPROVED AND WHAT TO EXPECT: It's FREE to apply. We have never charged a fee to apply and never will. Once you apply you will immediately receive an email confirming that your application has been received. It will request that you send us your photo ID to verify your identity for security purposes and provide us with income and other information. There is no application fee and no money whatsoever is paid until you ultimately choose your townhome, duplex or house. We are not an agency, middle-man, real estate office, realtor or sales agent.We are the actual owner of the properties we offer and we help all of our approved families directly. We are a small, family-business that has helped thousands of families for over two decades. We speak plain-English, spend time learning about you and your family and genuinely care. We answer our phones, return phone calls, text, respond promptly and will always strive to help you by answering your questions and assisting you in any way possible. Approval usually occurs within 3-7 days after you have provided us with all requested income information and, at that time, you will know your exact maximum Monthly Rental Approval Amount. Your approval is valid for 90 days. Your approval qualifies you to rent a property exclusively from our inventory. Drive by the new properties we offer and call or text with any questions. We also post video tours on the website to help you consider our properties. We can answer questions and you can learn about the homes, neighborhoods and prices. We also will conduct private showings once you have applied.
4. APPROVAL QUALIFICATIONS: We try very hard to approve each and every applicant and we are very fair. We look closely at income, job history, rental history, credit and public record information. However, there are some issues that will disqualify an application without further review. For instance, if anyone in the household is on the sex-offender list then the application will not be approved under any circumstance. If you have an unpaid court judgment or still owe another landlord any money, then your application will not be approved. We do not necessarily say no if your credit score is slightly low provided your income, job history and rental history are solid.
5. RESTRICTIONS: Your rental agreement will not permit above-ground pools, wading pools, trampolines, unlicensed vehicles, vehicle repair, parking in grass or lawn, or unauthorized residents that are not on the lease. We strictly enforce quiet-hours and expect our residents to be good and courteous neighbors. We have other rules, as well, that make our properties great places to live.
6. MAINTENANCE: We have a quick-response online system with a highly-experienced maintenance staff for issues that involve mechanical, plumbing, furnace, appliances, AC and electrical and are very proud of our commitment to resident satisfaction. You can change your own light bulbs. Other than that, we'll take care of it. 7. PET POLICY: WE DO ALLOW dogs and cats at most properties but with some restrictions*. (One pet up to 35 lbs. at Sunnybrook Town Homes. Up to two pets with no weight restriction at Park Charles Town Homes and our Carol-Opal-William Duplexes. No pets permitted at Joseph Street Town Homes.) We do not charge any additional rent monthly for pets. There is a one-time $200 pet fee per animal at the beginning of your lease. You still remain responsible for any and all damage and must be 100% confident that your pet is completely house-broken. Upon move-out, we will pull the carpet back and inspect the carpet and padding for any evidence of pet urine or other pet caused damage and, if found, will require replacement at the resident's sole expense. This is very costly so we ask that you do not rent from us with an animal if your confidence in Fido's bladder control is anything less than 100%. In addition, no unneutered male cats or vicious breed dogs are permitted; Pit Bulls, Rottweillers, etc. We are big-time doggie lovers but our insurance company will revoke coverage for these restricted breeds. In addition, your rental agreement will not permit animals to be tied up outside for any period of time or off-leash at any time unless within a fenced yard. You are responsible for picking up after your own animal immediately after Fido has done his business. This is a strict policy and fines apply if you don't keep your dog on a leash and do the poo-poo pick-up dance immediately each time and every time. Because let's face it, no one wants to step in the doo-doo or the poo-poo including yoo-yoo. 8. QUESTIONS: If you still have questions, please call Paul James at 636-262-4473 for additional information and assistance or you can also text any questions to 636-262-4473.
Be the first to know when
new rental properties are announced!! Text STCHARLESRENT to 22828